Before winning awards as pro, James Harden was a California state champion. These basketball shoes take it back to 2007, when he led his Artesia High School team to the state title. Low-cut for speed, these shoes wake the game up in a black knit upper accented with his red and white high school colors. They feature energy-returning boost plus a supportive midsole wrap. Stats from the senior's final game are detailed in the sockliner.
- TPU midsole wrap for added stability
- Heel 3-Stripes exclusive to James Harden
- Wraparound tongue construction for lockdown fit; Toe cap for extra protection
- boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- For ultimate grip on court, the rubber outsole has an engineered tread pattern inspired by the geometric Fibonacci sequence