Totally breaking the mold, the GEL-Foundation 12 gets a fresh new design while staying true to its roots. The well-cushioned SpEVA platform now features Dynamic DuoMax Support System, Guidance Line , Guidance Trusstic System , and a comfortable upper built on ASICS' Maximum Support Last to better accommodate runners who wear orthotics (plus an ultra plush 8.5mm ComforDry Sockliner for those who do not).
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- SpEVA Midsole Material Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support
- Guidance Trusstic System This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity
- Guidance Line Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency