Totally breaking the mold, the GEL-Foundation 12 gets a fresh new design while staying true to its roots. The well-cushioned SpEVA platform now features Dynamic DuoMax Support System, Guidance Line , Guidance Trusstic System , and a comfortable upper built on ASICS' Maximum Support Last to better accommodate runners who wear orthotics (plus an ultra plush 8.5mm ComforDry Sockliner for those who do not).
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SpEVA Midsole Material Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Guidance Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- ComforDry Sockliner Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Maximum Support Last Providing more depth and width throughout the mid- and forefoot, this accommodating last is ideal for athletes with higher volume feet or who wear orthotics.