Like its older cousin in the GEL-Solution series, the New GEL-Solution Slam 3 is light in weight but not in performance. The New GEL-Solution Slam 3 features a low-profile midsole which offers our SpEVA Midsole Material for enhanced cushioning. A lightweight midfoot Trusstic ensures torsional stability while the Solid Rubber Outsole provides sure-footed traction on a variety of hard court surfaces. The lightweight upper features a combination of synthetic leather and air mesh enhancing breathability and flexibility making this the perfect choice for the tennis player looking for a great lightweight, lower-profile shoe at a value price.
- AHAR Outsole Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Forefoot GEL Cushioning System (COURT) Attenuates shock during impact phase.
- SpEVA Midsole Material Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Synthetic Leather Upper Easy to clean.
- Trusstic System Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.