The fourth version of the GT-1000 is updated with a fresh new upper built with engineered mesh and minimal yet supportive overlay reinforcements. The bouncy SpEVA Midsole has been engineered to be provide a smooth and cushioned ride, while the DuoMax Support System and Guidance Trusstic System provide excellent support for mild to moderate overpronators.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S ) ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SpEVA Midsole Material Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- DuoMax Support System A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.