Representing all the cherished characteristics of the GT-2000 4, the trail version is suited for uncharted terrain of the great outdoors. Heel Clutching System combined with FluidRide midsole will provide off-road runners even greater support and comfort. The Dynamic DuoMax and Guidance Trusstic System allow adventure seekers the stability needed to reach the top.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S ) ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.