The GT-2000 4 is the core runner’s bread and butter with its balance of cushioning and stability, outfitted by the comfortably supportive Dynamic DuoMax and Guidance Trusstic System that also enhance gait efficiency. Our Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning systems are now even more adaptive, assisting mild to moderate overpronators alike with greater support, while the FluidRide midsole offers the ultimate ride.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S ) ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- DuoMax Support System A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.