Here is a high-performance triathlon shoe designed to take you from the first to the second transition zone as fast as possible. The brand-new Tri X-Lite II is stiffer and its velcros won't loosen after 5 km of riding. Improved ergonomics allow you to focus on one thing only: getting the best possible bike split.
- High-performance fit reduces stack height to pedal; Special puller and main strap retention velcro pre-position shoe on the bike and speed transitions.
- Synthetic leather with toe protection provides durability and prevents toe collapse; Heel reflector for increased visibility.
- Increased arch support and power transfer; Double velcro straps for easy transitions; Steel inserts fit all major road pedals.
- HRS-100 with 0.6 mm anti-slip membrane reduces power loss; Replaceable heel pad (part # 1487229).
- Patented Carbon Composite extremely ventilated outsole; Patented COOLMAX Ergo Air insole for riding in all weather conditions.