X-PROJECT 2.0 features a uniquely constructed sole that is flexible in the right places for hiking or running, but as efficient as a fully rigid carbon bottom. A patent-pending carbon plate provides optimal power transfer for the best of both worlds. It's a perfect shoe for mountain bikers and cyclocross racers alike.
- Fully Bonded upper eliminates uncomfortable seams and hotspots.
- Bi-directional Closure: delivers a semi-custom fit by gathering equally from both sides for even foot retention, with the precision of a micro-adjustable Boa reel.
- New BOA IP-1 reel offers two way micro-adjust to easliy tighten and loosen the shoes while riding, plus pop-to-release for quick and easy shoe removal.
- Run shoe EVA foam heel absorbs impact for off-the-bike comfort; Co-molded rubber tips on hollow TPU lugs provide traction on an extremely lightweight bottom unit.
- Full-length tapered carbon fiber plate (patent-pending) gives on-the bike power transfer and off-the-bike hike-ability.