Originally designed for the hardscrabble New Englander over 40 years ago, today's Timberland Classic 6" Premium Boot is an international style icon with durable work boot construction. Premium waterproof leather and nubuck upper is seam sealed to the rubber lug outsole to keep moisture out. PrimaLoft ECO insulation in the interior helps maintain body temperature as it insulates your feet. Anti-fatigue midsole provides support and shock absorption for all day energy return while standing. Padded leather collar and nylon Taslan laces provide a perfect fit, while rustproof brass hexagonal hardware ensures lasting durability. And for the environmentally conscious, Silver-rated tanneries, and PET insulation made from recycled plastic bottles mean your Tims will have a minimal footprint with maximum durability.
- Fully cushioned collar helps prevent ankle discomfort for all-day wear
- Waterproof, leather or nubuck upper provides comfort, durability, and abrasion resistance
- Lace-up closure with rust-proof eyelets and Taslan nylon laces for a customized and secure fit
- Rubber lug outsole delivers traction and durability on varied terrain to maintain your sturdy stride
- Anti-Fatigue midsole uses geometric cone support to provide exceptional standing comfort and shock absorption